PLEASE FILL OUT THIS PAGE ONLY IF YOU’VE RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR TEAM DINGER
Use the appropriate button below to be taken to a secure page to make either
1. your Lump Sum payment for Fall 2019, or
2. your first installment payment for Fall 2019. If you choose this option, you will ALSO need to submit your Payment Agreement.
** All Payment Links below assume you have ALREADY PAID your $100 Team Acceptance Deposit. If you have NOT made that payment, please click on this link FIRST to pay the $100. In the First Name & Last Name fields on this link, please put the PLAYER’S first and last name. Clicking this link indicates to us that you understand the schedule and fees and want to accept a spot on the Team Dinger Roster: $100 Payment LInk. Once you’ve made your $100 payment, return to this page to pay your Dues.
If you are New to Team Dinger, your Team Acceptance Deposit covers your Uniform Payment. If you are a previous Team Dinger player and do not need a new Uniform, your deposit will be subtracted from your overall payment. If you are a previous Team Dinger player but would like a new Uniform, you can choose that option as well.
Team Dinger Payment Policy: Each Player must have paid for their uniform (Team Acceptance Deposit) and first dues payment BEFORE attending the first practice.
- Please be aware that Team Dinger players must agree to pay a Season Fee for Team Dues, League fees, and tournament fees. New players must also purchase a uniform.
- If you are unable to pay these fees due to financial hardship, a limited number of team scholarships are available. You may download a Scholarship Application Here.
- IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY HAD A SCHOLARSHIP, we ask that you fill out a Scholarship Application BEFORE the start of the each Season to confirm your continuing Scholarship Agreement.
- Team Dinger Baseball is an Arizona 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization and accepts donations to help fund these Scholarships for deserving players. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. If you would like to donate any amount, you may do so at https://www.teamdinger.com/custom-payment, or by bringing a check to Chad.